Monday 24 August 2015

Let's Get Baking

I love the baking items on sale just now at Asda, they are quirky, fun and as I have said before 'if its not fun then I don't want it'.
You can imagine what my kitchen looks like.....it looks pretty freakin cool according to me
When it comes to baking I like to get started so sitting converting measurements is not something I class as fun baking time. In fact seeing '1 cup of flour' makes me sad.

What cup is that person using?
 
I have 6 different cup sizes, which one is right?
 
So! Huge thanks to Asda for making my day when I saw these

                                            
                  
http://direct.asda.com/george/george-home/George-Home-Measuring-Cups-4-Piece-Gift-Set/001487970,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M08G08C02S01
                      
At £6.00 they are my best purchase of the week and considering its Monday I think I have got some time to find more due to the range of co-ordinating items they have
Well I am going to be poorer by the end of the day...totally worth it
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to ask? any comments? just pop them here and i will be back soon