Monday 24 August 2015

Home made recipe cards

I love! love! love! recipe cards!!!

Not into notebooks or books with space for you to fill in
I spent a lot of time looking for recipe cards so I could have a mix and match of styles I liked but the issue is they are quite expensive to buy.

So!I decided to design and make my own!

Using Microsoft publisher you can get them the right size you need for you box/tin/holder and can make them any colour, design and layout you want
Here are some examples of how easy it is to do.
I used publisher but something similar would work-usually you get a software package on your device. Make sure you have medium thickness card, some coloured ink and of courses a pair of scissors.
Give it a try and see what you come up with-mess about with font and size, background pictures or patterns and wording and I bet you come up with something that's perfect



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to ask? any comments? just pop them here and i will be back soon