Wednesday 2 September 2015

Coconut ice

A nice, easy and quick recipe for coconut ice

I love this stuff, so edible and so so so soooooooo edible and did i mention that its beyond edible!
This is super quick to make and requires zero cooking!

I love recipes that only need a few ingredients especially if they are ones I already have in my cupboard

So, this is what you need and this is how ya do it



A standard tin of condensed milk-397g

330 of icing sugar

330 of desiccated coconut

If you want the double stripe coconut ice you will also need some pink food colouring

In a big ass bowl pour the coconut, condensed milk and icing sugar

Mix It all together

Remove half of the mix and spread it onto a greaseproofed tray- I used a 20x20cm cake tin and lined it as I find it easier to work with

Add a few drops of pink food colouring at a time to the rest of the mix until you get the shade of pink you want

Pour the pink mix over the white on the tray and flatten

You have to work quite quickly at getting it out and into the tray as it does start to set fast

Pop in the fridge for a couple of hours

When its nice and set you can cut it into small squares and if like me you love coconut then roll the squares in a bit more


Stuff your face.......or maybe share with others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to ask? any comments? just pop them here and i will be back soon